In the last two days, a plethora of bugs have been fixed. Most Java bugs were fixed due to the checkin of JEP.
- Bug 163468 - Java applets don't get key events
- Bug 168549 - Menu commands become disabled after dismissing Java Plugin security dialog
- Bug 172089 - Java popup menus are displayed at the wrong offset
- Bug 172688 - Java applet draws itself over toolbar on initial page load
- Bug 179900 - [l10n] Put the default bookmark file into a localisable directory
- Bug 183570 - add Camino Help menu item
- Bug 185979 - Java: _NSAutoreleaseNoPool() - just leaking
- Bug 195169 - Bookmark a tab group does not save all #s
- Bug 196235 - With Camino already opened, launching a second Camino app numerous times will display multiple 'Can't Launch Camino' alert dialogs
- Bug 207845 - Google search field refuses text dragged and dropped onto it
- Bug 224525 - artifacts in the top of the Bookmarks manager when adding/removing lots of bookmarks to bookmark toolbar
- Bug 224926 - Java applet not started after loading. Username and password not processed
- Bug 226100 - JSlider reacts to clicks outside its area
- Bug 229157 - Java applets don't get mouse move events
- Bug 229957 - Add a Toolbar button to activate the History Manager (if not already open)
- Bug 231039 - Bookmarks divider (splitter) does not remember state
- Bug 243840 - Deleting a bookmark in a folder causes bookmark manager column to resize
- Bug 244322 - Java applet doesn't work properly
- Bug 264146 - Form buttons not highlighted with full keyboard access (no focus ring)
- Bug 280981 - Filtered cookie exceptions list becomes unfiltered if an Allow/Deny value is changed.
- Bug 281292 - Java - windows held open at end of session, requiring forced quit.
- Bug 284829 - Use small bookmark manager icon in url bar and tab title when in bm manager.
- Bug 285097 - History page incorrectly labeled as "Bookmarks"
- Bug 285528 - Add Bookmark sheet confirmation button uses "OK" rather than "Add"
- Bug 286438 - "Remove All" (cookies or site exceptions) should only remove visible content
- Bug 286441 - Cookies and Exceptions List sheets remember search state, but not search
- Bug 289769 - Bookmarks vanished
- Bug 293768 - Show All Bookmarks should remember that last state of the bookmark tree
- Bug 294731 - [l10n] Bookmarks Manager page/tab title not localizable
- Bug 295731 - Favicon of previous site remains in tab when opening bookmark manager (conditional)
- Bug 301970 - window.open() for a given window fails the second time.
- Bug 302732 - Default site icons (favicon) not displayed on back/forward
All in all, it was a busy weekend for the devs, fixing over 30 bugs. These changes should be in today's nightly which is normally available around 12pm-1pm PDT.
Coming soon: Pause/Resume downloads.